Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
Brand Designers bring the Notable brand to life. From the fit and finish of all our customer and employee interactions, to counseling internal stakeholders on creative decisions, Brand Designers partner with our internal teams to steward our brand's experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive mindset towards making things happen. We want designers who understand the big picture, take ownership, and solve problems wherever they arise. Domain knowledge in enterprise software or health care is not required.
- Provide creative direction and guidance to internal clients
- Design pixel-perfect comps and steward visual excellence across all user touchpoints
- Collaborate with and manage external vendors to realize your work
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Develop content with support from copywriters and internal stakeholders
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in visual design
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- Curiosity to learn more about the domain
- Experience leading design engagements independently
- Has produced work that's been used or seen by people
- 2 years previous experience doing Design full-time