Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data-driven insights to doctors and patients.
We look for smart people who can implement well-crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced environment, who can help us attract more smart people, and who are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of their work. We’re looking for a Product Operations Lead, someone who has experience managing operational teams, ideally in health care revenue cycle management. You will thrive in this role if you’re a great communicator who can lead teams remotely, highly analytical, and have a track record of hitting KPIs.
- Manage operational team and KPIs related to physician satisfaction and data collection
- Recruit and onboard operations staff to assist with product creation and delivery
- Work with product and engineering on experimental features to improve the platform
- 5+ years of experience managing an operational team, ideally in health care RCM
- Highly analytical with the ability to set, track, and monitor KPIs
- Manage offshore partners, set up incentive structures to maximize performance
- Ability to partner cross-functionally on initiatives
- SQL knowledge, process excellence is a plus
- Located in San Francisco or Austin preferred