We look for smart people who can implement well crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast paced environment, who can help us attract more smart people, and who are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of their work. We don't expect you to have experience with our stack (Google Cloud Platform, Postgres, Kubernetes, NodeJS+Typescript, Python, React, and Swift), but we do look for demonstrated mastery of your chosen development stack and a desire to learn new technologies.
Our interview process is meant to be representative of the kinds of work we will do together day-to-day and week-to-week. You’ll start with an intro call to learn more about Notable and the team, followed by a remote two-hour take home exercise where you will be asked to work on a problem similar to ones we work on a daily basis and then email it back, then an onsite with multiple one-on-one sessions and lunch with the team.
As a Backend Engineer on the RPA team at Notable, you'll investigate, architect, and build new logic and flows that integrate our product with health care external systems, expand our internal RPA developer framework, and maintain and improve the infrastructure and orchestration of our RPA workers. You'll own features end-to-end, from conception to shipped to production, and have substantial impact on the future direction and success of the company.
- Excellent problem solving, coding, and debugging skills
- Deep understanding of modern web application development
- Experience writing maintainable, well tested, reliable code
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you learn quickly
- Successful in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Design and implement empathic, easy to use interfaces for our internal developer tooling
- Work closely with engineers company wide to apply integrations across our platform
- Work from our San Mateo, CA office