Notable’s mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Our team is pioneering advances in AI, RPA, and natural language processing to automate administrative tasks that currently cost the US healthcare system over $1T per year. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Blue Shield of CA rely on our platform to provide virtual care at scale, help doctors see more patients, and improve patient outcomes.
By powering better data collection and transfer from check-in through check-out, utilizing machine learning algorithms and most importantly, intuitively designed interfaces (powered by mobile / wearables / voice), we strive to eliminate mundane tasks of data entry, reduce friction and create a seamless experience for patients, providers and payers. With deep expertise in enterprise technology, integrations and security, we are able to focus on intelligent automation working alongside existing systems while preventing users from needing to fight legacy technology and their limitations.
Who We’re Looking For:
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are curious and scrappy and are able to thrive in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- You have a strong track record of driving incredible customer and business impact.
- You have a history of shipping, or the scars to prove you’ve tried and failed.
- You have strong technical knowledge (especially around data) that enables you to quickly scope things independently before getting an engineer's opinion.
- You are an extremely strong and effective communicator across a range of situations. From pitching our leadership team on changing the roadmap, to digging into a feature with your team, you take time to explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- You have high intellectual horsepower, especially around systems thinking.
- You flourish when it comes to cross-functional teamwork.
- At least 5 years of product management experience producing fantastic business results.
- Past experience shipping B2B products that have solved meaningful customer problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition.
- Experience developing products that are designed for a technical customer, satisfied business requirements, and have scaled to solve enterprise-level problems.
- Experience developing products for Enterprise or other similarly complex customers.
- Experience within developing products in healthcare or AI
- Experience shipping usable, well-crafted user experiences
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or previous engineering experience