What you'll be doing...
As the Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to help develop this role while leading a team in our Portland office. You will be working within your department setting the expectations and managing the performance of 5-9 employees. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the senior onsite leader in whatever capacity needed
- Supporting local and remote management of staff
- Ensuring performance standards are met and timely feedback provided to staff
- Identifying training needs and support training/development for team
- Managing office functions including facilities and equipment
- Working cross functionally to resolve issues and focus on best practices
Who you are...
- Experienced. Minimum of 3 years prior supervisor or management experience in a professional environment
- Organized. Ability to juggle and prioritize workloads
- Communication. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Service Oriented. Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Detailed. Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Technically Savvy. Intermediate skills in all Microsoft Office Suite
Who we are...
Northwest Administrators, Inc. is an industry leader in third-party administration of employee benefits. We administer one of the largest multi-employer pension plans in the country, along with numerous large health and welfare plans. As part of our team, you will benefit from many training and development opportunities and can expect a better-than-market benefits package.
If hired you can expect...
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401k with company contribution & match
- Work-Life Balance
- Easily accessible with public transportation/MAX
Equal Employment Employer
It is the policy of NWA to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. NWA prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.