North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Systems Engineers to support a critical mission.
This program requires employees pass a CI Poly every 5 years. If you have a Full Scope Poly, working this program will keep your Full Scope ACTIVE.
Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with the following experience;
As a System Engineer for the SAFFIRE program, you will help and refine new capabilities and plan and track the execution of these capabilities, working closely with the Program Management, Product Management, Architecture, Solution teams and government, to understand, propose, and execute cutting edge capabilities for intelligence systems. You will be the key advocate and subject matter expert to make these new capabilities happen. You will be a key member of the team, where the rubber meets the road, doing work that matters for some of the U.S. Government’s most critical missions, and utilizing the latest technologies in Cloud Computing, AI/ML, and DevSecOps.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and proposed contract scope, working closely with government product owners
- Understand the applications and services, and how they are and can be used to support a wide variety of missions
- Coordinate with agile teams to track new scope from estimation through implementation to deployment into production
- Support design efforts, working with user engagement, architects and product owners
- Support SAFe processes and ceremonies throughout planning and implementation
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience acting as a Systems Engineer defining and prioritizing requirements according to customer need
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and proposed contract scope
- Document new scope/work to be done
- Work with team to develop estimates for new work
- Coordinate within Agile SAFe program to identify and plan work
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for new capabilities, supporting the development and deployment of capabilities
- Establish monitor and track execution of work
- Familiarity with modern, enterprise cloud development
- Familiar with intelligence systems
- Experience in managing project of medium to high scale and complexity
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders at both the engineering and program management level
- Experience briefing customers on project status
- Any experience with supporting exploitation mission is a plus
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems.
At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members.
Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!