***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Software Engineers to support a critical mission out of Herndon,VA.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
As a member of the Product Leadership Team (PLT) applicants should be self-motivated, fast-paced, curious problem solvers with a BS in Engineering or related field. The selected individual will participate in the definition of the program backlog, definition of infrastructure, interfaces and user experience, and must be knowledgeable in the processes and technologies described below:
- Leading architectural and engineering design activities for the system.
- Participation in definition of requirements, technical trade and interface definition.
- Supporting technical content management including Roadmap development, Epic through Feature definition and program backlog prioritization.
- Applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to design system architecture.
- Contribute to the development of system requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s).
- Contributing to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Performing program system engineering to include impact assessment to RFCs and developing technical volume approach to RFC/ECPs.
Using advanced systems engineering techniques and work in coordination with Systems Architects.
- Requirements decomposition and allocation
- Fault tolerant system design
- Principals of Cloud Computing
- Cost and Performance Analysis
- Incorporate new technologies leveraging efficiencies to increase functionality and lower costs
- Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements
- Identify and assess risks
- Experience with GIMS
- General experience with TCPED cycle and/or Geo-Spatial Domain
- Amazon Web Services
- Automated Test Tools
- SAFe Agile Methodology