***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared DevOps Engineers to support a critical mission out of Chantilly, VA.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
Applicants should be self-motivated, fast-paced, curious problem solvers with a BS in Engineering or related field, plus the following skills/experience:
- Technical planning, system hardware-software design, integration, verification and validation, and ensuring that our releases are fielded properly to all of our environments.
- Perform system requirements analysis, integration, system testing and quality Troubleshoot and resolve system/operational incidents spanning multiple customer environments.
- Perform root cause analysis for operational incidents
- Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Assist Tier 2 with resolving complex technical solutions and communicates/transcribes resolution of efforts within our team.
- Develops technical solutions that require coordinating with mission partners, consumer applications, and other external entities in troubleshooting enterprise incidents and integration problems
- Develops solutions to technical problems that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge by collecting data, identify and analyze trends in Operational Incidents, and provide suggestions to mitigate common issues
- Work closely with Ops Tech Lead and Development Lead to identify baseline enhancements to improve operational stability
- Work with deployment and ISP teams to support baseline deployments to operations and RCA of inconsistencies between environments
- Willingness to support off-hour calls to assist in troubleshooting when high priority operational incidents occur
- Supports the development team with the design, process, and troubleshooting of baseline updates and code changes for implementation within our operational environments
- Develops complex solutions to support architecture changes and external user needs
- BS degree and 6 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
- Security+ Certification or other DOD 8570 IAT Lvl II Certification
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to internal and external customers.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Intimately familiar with COTS products that the program leverages: Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, Apache webgates, and Computer Associates (CA) API Gateway
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Deep understanding and background in COTS integration and custom code development
- Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM)
- Strong Linux/UNIX experience
- PKI authentication
- Elastic Suite