***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Systems Engineer to support a critical mission out of Herndon,VA.
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country’s most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer’s most difficult problems. At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members. Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
Applicants should be self-motivated, fast-paced, curious problem solvers with a BS in Engineering or related field, plus the following skills/experience:
- Experience with MS Project (Schedule Management, Planning and Scheduling)
- Strong and proven Systems Engineering skills as applied to working with Agile Development Teams
- Excellent and proven problem solver
- Strong technical communication, presentation and team coordination skills
- Strong MS Project skills.
- Provide technical leadership to the program's development products utilizing their systems engineering and Master Scheduling experience.
- Generate and maintain the program Integrated Master Schedule
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, CONOPs, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from engineering boards, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline visibility.
- Work with the Agile development teams to Identify and refine customer needs, prioritize features and design new capabilities based upon evaluation.
- Provide input to Story definition and team backlog refinement and prioritization.