***This job requires active TS/SCI and CI Poly clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Requirements Engineer / Product Owner to support a critical mission out of Herndon, VA. Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers with experience with the following technologies:
- Opportunity to contribute to desktop, web application, web service and backend application solutions utilizing various frameworks available via Microsoft C# .NET. Over 800 projects in the baseline.
- Effort currently underway to migrate all applications into customers cloud. Anticipate opportunities to develop Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other Amazon cloud technologies as environments made available.
- Customer is currently focused on identifying and developing a micro-service architecture. Current development efforts are aligning all new development efforts with a micro-service architecture. Additionally, development efforts are identifying opportunities to refactor existing systems/features to align with a micro-service architecture.
- Fully integrated Microsoft development environment providing seamless solution for version control, defect management & test automation.
- Constantly bringing and leveraging current technologies (e.g., Visual Studio Ultimate 2017, Team Foundation Server 2018, REACT, AWS, Cesium, Lync, WPF, WCF, bootstrap, etc.).
- Agile development environment using the SCRUM methodology.
- Fast paced development with sprints 2-3 week sprints depending on the team.
- Development teams are responsible for selecting features to implement quarterly, take on ownership of assigned features and collectively collaborate to ensure milestone commitments are met.