We make small businesses more successful through better banking.
Our company is looking for a Data Analyst, Growth to join our growing team as we enter a new phase of expansion. We are a New York, San Francisco and Toronto-based, venture-backed, startup at the heart of the FinTech movement that is shaping the way financial services are delivered.
NorthOne is a mobile, tech-powered bank account built for startups, freelancers, and small/medium-sized business (SMBs). Poor financial literacy has an outsized impact on the costs and failure rates amongst SMBs, and we are on a mission to eliminate these problems. We are more than a banking platform, we are the world-class Finance Department that SMBs could never afford.
We ❤ data. As a Data Analyst, Growth, you’ll work with our world-class Growth team. You’ll also benefit from our experienced leadership and incredible advisors. Our COO has helped build brands like Frank and Oak and has lectured about marketing at SXSW. Oh, and our CEO? 6 years at McKinsey working on digital customer experience in financial services. We’re building a product that solves real pain, vs the imagined kind. Feeling it?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making sure our growth team is focused on data and research
- Helping build predictive models and dashboards to keep tabs on how ongoing experiments are doing
- Keeping the team up to date on what competitors are doing and helping us understand what the latest and greatest looks like
- Sharing your findings with the team and making sure stakeholders have all the information they need to make the best strategic decisions
The skills required for this role:
- You have experience working with digital products and/or SaaS
- You’re giddy about building awesome quantitative models using SQL/Excel
- You’re a natural communicator and you love diagnosing and solving problems
- You’re a pro at making complex technology and business processes simple
- You know how to connect the dots between departments and stakeholders
- You’ve supported teams that work on quick release and testing cycles
- You've worked with Atlassian tools before (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.)
- You geek out over technology and/or FinTech
If you are this close to what we’ve described, but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
Our mission is big and audacious, and we're assembling a team to take the challenge head on.
As a Data Analyst, Growth you'll be joining a team that prioritizes:
- People: Our company is more than just a business. We’re a band of brothers and sisters supporting each other on our mission to rebuild business banking. We’re really serious about mission, fit, and the people we work with. You’ll be part of a rapidly scaling team that reflects these values and keeps this place special.
- Diversity: You'll find yourself in an environment that values diversity and inclusivity. Excellence doesn't come in one flavor and neither should we.
- Leadership: You’re right in the thick of it, making critical decisions that will clear our path forward.
We offer full health/dental benefits, competitive compensation, and one hell of an adventure.
If you recognize yourself in this job description, let's talk.
NorthOne is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or national origin.