Who We Are!
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role:
You will be familiar with real estate transactions in addition to having some legal experience. You will focus on assisting in account management, process management, escalations, claims and will need some working knowledge about legal/escrow documents. You will need to be very detailed oriented as the need will arise across all markets. This role is responsible for drafting the agendas, recoupment letters, organize the Box files, assist with the entity documents and signature pages that are signed in bulk. In Addition this role will need to provide support to edit/draft Master Documents for each respective market. A high degree of professionalism is needed for this position and error on the side of over-communicating with the team to ensure escalations are minimized.
Do you have what it takes?
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Keeps transactions organized by monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions in multiple platforms and escrow software; confirming file status with escrow staff.
- Helps in scheduling meetings; preparing and forwarding any documents needed.
- Keeps buyers, sellers, and agents informed by maintaining contact; communicating each event in a file’s progress.
- Supports escrow staff by assisting in proactively escalating all possible delays.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- This role will be responsible for a national account so Escrow experience in multiple states is preferred.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.