Learning Management System Administrator
Who We Are!
North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) is a seasoned title insurance underwriter, helping title agents to achieve their individual business goals for more than 60 years. Today, the company conducts real estate settlement services in 39 states and the District of Columbia through a network of experienced, independent agents.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is responsible for the development and comprehensive maintenance of the company’s Learning Management System, with the purpose of educating users and driving users to the site through the system’s campaign builder and communications capabilities. North American Title Insurance Company is looking for a strong administrator with technical skills to manage the platform and work with the marketing, education and IT team to provide a meaningful user experience through educational content, continuing education credit offerings and multi-targeted communications that will meet the needs of the users and their related contacts. Core duties will include: developing the Learning Management System by loading new course videos, copy and graphics; building campaigns for new courses; building campaigns for new and existing users; troubleshooting and responding to user inquiries; and pulling data and analyzing the platform for enhancements. Experience with InfusionSoft is a must. The LMS Administrator will work under the supervision of the Vice President, Director of Marketing and Educational Programs and closely with company teams to achieve these goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, maintains and supports the LMS and its integrations.
- Develops and coordinates projects to enhance user experience and customer satisfaction within LMS
- Develops and maintains feedback system to handle user inquiries
- Responds to user inquiries
- Develops system to report metrics and provide useful user data to sales team
- Loads new course modules, copy and graphics in compliance with continuing education (CE) and continuing legal education (CLE) state requirements
- Loads tests, course completion certificates and other items related to course
- Builds email and texting campaigns to communicate with user and related contacts, send materials and guide the user through the course work
- Builds email and texting campaigns to promote new courses and features in the LMS
- Maintains user account set-up and profile form with an eye on its functionality
- Records demos on various site features
- Develops and maintains help features and support menu
- Works with marketing and education team on site development, including page navigation, organizing site content, enhancing aesthetics with an eye toward user experience
- Works with IT Department on integrations, data storage and data maintenance
- Works with Education Coordinator on systems checks for compliance with CE/CLE requirements
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in educational technology, computer science, information technology, digital marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience in working within CRM, LMS and Web systems. InfusionSoft is a must.
- Experience in working with LearnDash, Memberium, WordPress, Zapier and PlusThis are preferred.
- Be able to independently, fully manage the LMS and create campaigns within InfusionSoft to engage users.
- Sound understanding of CRM (InfusionSoft), Web platforms and digital marketing tool integrations.
- Using the functionality of digital marketing tools and LMS systems to educate and drive traffic.
- Analytical skills with proficiency in data analytics to communicate various metrics to sales team.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- Proficiency with InfusionSoft required.
- Proficiency with LearnDash, Memberium, WordPress, Zapier and PlusThis preferred.
- Skilled in working and learning various digital marketing systems.
- Comfortable operating within project workflows and timelines.
- Effective project management skills.
- Analytical mindset and detail oriented.
- Work on multiple tasks with ongoing deadlines.
- Work collaboratively as a team member with mindset of meeting or exceeding team goals.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Work with IT programmers and graphic designers to enhance user experience and aesthetics of LMS.
- Ability to operate in a team environment in concert with other marketing and educational initiatives.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to contribute to the strategic plans for the company’s on-demand educational programming.
- Ability to identify and understand the on-demand education functionality needs of a growing organization.
- Ability to pull data and report on metrics.
This is a position which requires the Learning Management System Administrator to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, travel, bend, stoop, reach, lift and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. In addition, the position requires occasional automobile and domestic air travel.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.