Position: Escrow Closing Assistant
Who We Are
North American Title Company is among the largest real estate settlement service providers in the United States, offering its customers a unique blend of personal and dependable service. Through our parent company, States Title, we are leading the digital transformation of the title industry. We’re always strategizing, problem-solving, iterating, and looking for new ways to do things.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Escrow Closing Assistant provides support to the Texas Region Branches and performs duties consistent with pre-closing, disbursing and/or post- closing of real estate transactions compliant with the company and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge and Required Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- 2+ years of specific experience in the title or mortgage industry preferred. May substitute experience in government office or other state/federal regulated environments.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Windows.
- Prior experience with SoftPro preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with current Texas Title Insurance rules and regulations promulgated by the Texas Department of Insurance is preferred but not required.
- Capable of working in a production center environment as a part of a team in high demand with strong attention to detail required.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast paced environment. Candidates must also be dependable and flexible to working overtime when needed.
North American Title Company offers excellent benefits along with a competitive salary. Our benefits packages include: Medical, Dental 401K, holidays, and more.
If you are an experienced escrow assistant looking for a new path – please apply! If you are a qualified candidate with no actual escrow assistant experience but are looking to dedicate yourself and learn a new skill that can lead to a fantastic career – we encourage you to apply as well and let us teach you in one of the best environments to learn all about title insurance.
Physical Requirements :
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Escrow Closing Assistant to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.