Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Opportunity – Escrow Operations Specialist
- Resolves complex escrow problems and assists with customer service requests.
- Conduct occasional file reviews to determine quality of work, employee knowledge and compliance with Policies and Procedures.
- Assists in development of company culture based on Company values.
- Assists in training, implementation, and the support of maintaining company policies and procedures.
- Assists in offices that are short on staff.
- Participate in industry seminars and other forums to maintain current on all laws and regulations.
- Assists in helping to maintain compliance within our files for Trust Accounting
- Escheating, checks not cleared within 120 days, balance on files closed more than 60 days.
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Escrow Operations Specialist
- Computer, e-mail, word processing knowledge and experience required.
- Comfortable with learning new technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of running a profitable escrow desk (minimum requirement both resale and refinance transactions) including supervision of escrow assistants.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to understand the importance of setting a good example of uncompromising dedication to accomplish the company vision and goals.
- Desire to engage in personal growth development.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from personnel.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Desire to be an innovator by generating ideas to encourage collaboration, critical thinking and engagement.
- SoftPro and ResWare experience a plus+
What NAT brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.