Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
North American title is looking to expand their footprint in Wisconsin and is looking for highly motivated Escrow Officers/Branch Managers to lead our growth in the Oshkosh Area. The ideal candidate is growth minded, has excellent leadership skills and brings with them a Book of Business.
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Responsible for supervising reception, administrative and secretarial support staff
- Function as Escrow Officer
- Responsible for personnel and payroll policy administration, enforcement, and compliance
- Monitors exempt and non-exempt associate attendance
- Acts as liaison between associates and Corporate Human Resources
- Responsible for generating or updating personnel information to Corporate Human Resources for all associates
- Participates in investigations, personnel meetings, counseling meetings, performance evaluation meetings, as necessary
- Supervision of messenger, including dispatching messenger daily on short and/or long distance runs
- Responsible for Office Services, including maintaining office equipment; purchasing office supplies. Provides insurance and leasing information.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable approvals
- Monthly Aged Trial Balance: Supervises, review, disposition and follow up
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report: Supervises, review, clearing of credit balances, write-off of small balances, calls on delinquent accounts, follow-up letters and monthly statements
- Negotiates for Service Contracts and equipment
- Training: assists corporate accounting staff with training of county personnel
- Responsible for customer service complaints from Realtors, lenders, home owners, etc
- Three years title industry experience
- One year general Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Professional communication skills
- Computer proficiency, general administrative skills and clerical skills
- One year responsible Escrow Closer experience (or two years general escrow experience)
- Capable of processing standard sale, subdivision and loan only escrows without assistance
- Ability to attract and maintain acceptable base of customers
- Ability to prioritize, handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to resolve escrow problems
- Computer, organizational and math skills
- Notary Public Commission
- Drivers license
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What NAT brings to the Table:
- Competitive base and incentive plans
- Paid time off, including major national holidays for full time employees
- Medical, Dental and life insurance for full time employees
- 401k with a company match
- Sabbatical leave program with 5 years of service, employees get 5 weeks off on their 5th year in addition to their accrued PTO
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.