Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Details of the Role
The QAC Specialist provides service to national operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. QAC Specialists are responsible for review of transactions processed by the operations; working with Accounting, Applications Support, Compliance and Operations associates to resolve errors, reporting concerns to management and handling highly confidential information. Position will be fully remote – all equipment provided. Associate will need to provide a remote environment that is conducive to work.
- Review of revenue disbursements from escrow trust to operating and underwriter premium accounts, identifying coding errors and partial disbursements to resolve discrepancies prior to approval.
- Coordinating with FreshDesk and Cash Team to ensure revenue is balanced daily and unresolved errors are provided to Corporate Accounting in template format.
- Review of recording and notary ledger balances to identify areas of concern and provide detail to FreshDesk to clear exceptions.
- Communication with operations management to identify areas of concern and provide training support.
- Provide customer service to operations – conducting research and resolving issues.
- Work cooperatively and courteously with others.
- Prepare various daily and monthly reports.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our ideal QAC Specialist:
- Combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position. High School Diploma required, accounting or related business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in accounting or the title and escrow industry preferred.
- Beneficial technical skills: Knowledge of industry-specific applications – ResWare or other escrow and title production systems, trust accounting applications or web-based banking platforms for major financial institutions.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and commitment to produce work or deliver service of superior quality and quantity. Sets high standards and takes pride in the end product or resulting relationship. Strives to attain results with follow-up and persistence. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and high productivity to meet urgent, fixed deadlines.
- Focus on branch service – Anticipates and identifies needs, then takes action. Maintains professional rapport and impartial judgment. Excellent customer service skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including associates in operations, accounting, compliance, outside vendors and others.
- Strong communication skills – with co-workers, management and vendors. Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication the ability to seek direction and keep supervisor informed of job status.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and initiative to improve processes. Offer positive contributions through tenacious problem solving and the ability to identify issues and bring about resolution.
- Basic math for calculating file and ledger discrepancies, etc.
- Team player – looks for ways to contribute; helps others as needed. Requests additional tasks or assignments to accommodate fluctuating workflow. Works to build strong relationships with all associates in the department. Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision. Acts as a leader, involved with the training of less experienced associates.
- A natural drive to live by our Core Values.
What NAT brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Remote work friendly environment
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.