Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners
The Escrow Processor is to work in coordination with the Escrow Manager to analyze and solve for funds being held. In addition, follow up on outstanding checks that have not been cashed. Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
- Distribute title company closing documents in a timely and professional manner to fulfill customer requests
- Distribute funds accurately to the correct parties (i.e. borrower/buyer, seller,state)
- Consistent follow up to confirm funds have been received and correctly update the file
- Respond to inquiries from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Escrow Processor:
- Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance
- Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules
- Understanding of payoff per diems & tax prorations, interest etc
- Understanding of lenders documents and recordings
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills, supporting our vision of being "Customer Obsessed"
- Education, Licensure, and Experience"
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation
What NAT brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.