Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Payoff Clerk position
- Responsible for initiating and/or approving outgoing wires on Comerica or through AFunds.
- Responsible for following company policy/procedure and verifying wiring instructions are correct and that we have all necessary supporting documentation or advisory approval for any variations.
- Responsible for verifying deposits in the file prior to initiating any wires (this step may change in the future).
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Payoff Clerk:
- High School Diploma
- Two years of experience in the Title Industry preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated detail orientation
- Knowledge of terminology and documents related to title search, title chain and property ownership preferred, but not required
- Customer service techniques and proven implementation
- Maintaining accuracy and high productivity to meet urgent, fixed deadlines.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including real estate agents, escrow officers, attorneys and others.
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication.
- The ability to identify, obtain and organize documents with a high level of accuracy.
- Basic math for calculating vesting, pricing, and pay-off demands, etc.
- Offer positive contributions through tenacious problem solving
- A natural drive to live by our Core Values
- Typing and 10key accuracy is required.
What NAT brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
Details of the Role
- Position is located in our NAPS Sacramento location, 3900 Lennane Drive, #110, Sacramento, CA 95834
- Full time position, 8 hours a day, actual schedule may vary depending on time slot we need coverage in
- 6:30am-3:00pm w/30-minute lunch
- 7:00am-3:30pm w/30-minute lunch
- 7:30am-4:00pm w/30-minute lunch
- 8:00am-4:30pm w/30-minute lunch
- 8:30am-5:00pm w/30-minute lunch
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.