Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Opportunity – Western Regional Escrow Ops Specialist
Under general supervision and direction of the Western Regional Escrow Manager, assists with the following functions:
- Monitors the Advisory Team inbox.
- Resolves complex escrow problems and assists with customer service requests.
- Assists with escrow advisory questions and support for the western regional escrow associates.
- Conduct occasional file reviews to determine quality of work, employee knowledge and compliance with Policies and Procedures.
- Assists in development of company culture based on Company values.
- Assists in implementation support and maintaining company policies and procedures.
- Maintain transparent communication with the Western Regional Escrow Manager.
- Participate in industry seminars and other forums to maintain current on all laws and regulations.
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Western Regional Escrow Ops Specialist
- Computer, e-mail, word processing knowledge and experience required.
- Comfortable with learning new technology.
- Minimum of 10 years of running a profitable escrow desk (minimum requirement both resale and refinance transactions) including supervision of escrow assistants.
- Thorough understanding of escrow, federal and California state requirements.
- Thorough understanding and adoption of ALTA Best Practices.
- Thorough understanding of RESPA, Dodd-Frank and CFPB Rules.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to understand the importance of setting a good example of uncompromising dedication to accomplish the company vision and goals.
- Desire to engage in personal growth development.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from personnel.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Desire to be an innovator by generating ideas to encourage collaboration, critical thinking and engagement.
What NAT brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.