Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Sells the Company's products and services to the real estate and financial community in order to maximize profitable market share in an assigned territory. Develops and maintains customers for the company by the extensive application of sales and service techniques.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and increases the sales volume of assigned territory by selling the products and services of Company to professional customers, such as attorneys, bankers, savings and loan associations, savings banks, builders, developers, realtors, mortgage bankers, independent escrow companies, or other users of company services
- Drives and makes daily calls to numerous customers or prospective customers for the company
- Assists customers with particular needs such as expediting special orders, resolving discrepancies, and investigating and securing settlement of complaints. Keeps current accurate records of calls made, expenses incurred, and order volume
- Continually assesses competitor actions within assigned territory. Is aware of new competitor practices if they arise and informs superior immediately of said practices, together with recommendations to counteract the competitor's strategies
- Assists in developing sales forecasts, territory potentials, workload analysis, call programs and routes
- Continually increases knowledge of sales skills, concepts, techniques, etc., and develops and improves sales presentations
- Regularly promotes and maintains favorable customer relations for company by arranging and participating in the presentation of educational training programs for customer, their associations, or any other interested groups; entertaining customers at appropriate social events; providing plant tours and periodically speaking before professional, business or civic groups on a variety of title, escrow and related topics; attending meetings and serving on the committees of local trade associations and civic and professional groups
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Sales Representative:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience in Title, sales preferred
- Proficient computer skills including operating common and/or specialized software related to title and escrow
- Excellent communication skills
- Skill in speaking effectively in front of individuals and groups
What NAT brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
- Yearly Bonuses
Details of the Role
- Valid Drivers License in good standing in State assigned to work
- Required state licensing and certification
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.