Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners
The Central Operations Analyst will support the Central Operations and Sales teams. This role provides an opportunity to help transform the way we operate and to help build a new technology-driven business model. Working with Operations and Technology Leadership, this role will help identify significant operational challenges, understand the key factors of said challenges, and help create and implement solutions. If you like problem solving, are detail oriented, enjoy working with data, and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Assist in the deployment of new technologies and support the day-to-day operations to scale user adoption
- Complete reconciliation and quality control analyses of financial and operational data sets; develop recommendations to address data gaps and quality issues
- Develop operational models and analyses to generate insights related to business processes and workforce staffing
- Partner with manager and team on ad hoc projects that support core business objectives
- Develop a detailed understanding of existing business to build insights about our operational processes that will drive business decisions/initiatives critical to ongoing growth
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Central Operations Specialist
- 1-2+ years of work experience in analytical or operational role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (such as Looker, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau) and proficient Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; embodies a growth mindset and is intellectually curious/inquisitive.
- Ability to work with others to solicit and understand business requirements.
What NAT brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Remote work friendly environment
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
- Yearly Bonuses
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.