Are you passionate about movies and series? Are you meticulous and have an eye for detail? Do you have a background within media, communications or similar? Great, then we might have the job for you! We’re currently looking for a Swedish Metadata Editor to join our Metadata and Curation Team in Stockholm. If this sounds like you - go ahead and apply today!
As a Content Metadata Editor you will be responsible for outsourcing, translating and preparing material for content and channels assigned to you across NENT Group brands. You will ensure that the content meets our quality standards and are aligned with our brand tonality. As a Metadata Editor, you will be working with what is at the heart of NENT Group: Our movies and series.
The challenge ahead:
- Source and create material for content and channels across our platforms
- Secure and maintain metadata quality by creating and localizing compelling Swedish synopsis for NENT platforms
- Ensure that all titles are categorized correctly and in line with metadata guidelines
- Plan workload to accommodate multiple rolling deadlines and work ahead of deadline whenever possible for maximum flexibility
- Be involved in developing and optimizing workflows and technical solutions for metadata management
What we are looking for
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary quality to our service. You must be willing to do both low and high tasks (no job is too small), have an eye for detail and know how to prioritise your workload.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field, preferably within communication, media or journalism
- Must be fluent in Swedish
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and verbal communication skills
- Good image editing skills and are somewhat tech savvy
- A proactive attitude and ability to act on own initiative across departments
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and co-ordinate the workflow
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘MTGA’ and ‘MTGB’). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.