Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
Yayasan Noora Health (YNH) was established in 2023 to implement the evidence based and globally recognized Care Companion Program (CCP).YNH is affiliated to and works closely with Noora Health, a US based health systems strengthening organization, that designed, developed, and implements the Care Companion Program.
The CCP focuses on training and empowering family members of patients across the health system, equipping them with high-impact health skills required to become impactful caregivers to their loved ones and enable their recovery at home. The CCP is currently implemented at >500 health facilities in India and Bangladesh.
YNH will support and assist the Indonesian public health system to implement CCP across city, district, provincial, and national levels, thereby enabling improvements in health outcomes for patients and improved quality of health services and care delivery.
According to Noora Health’s discussions with East Java health provincial office and as per the MoU between Noora Health and District of Pamekasan on Care Companion Program Implementation, YNH will conduct a TOT (Training Of Trainers) for Health workers (Nurses/midwives/bidans) in order to train caregivers across East Java.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a motivated and energetic creative to join our company as a Producer. The role is aimed at professionals who are passionate about film as a medium and are keen to work in the social and development sector. They should have a strong organizational instinct that can pivot through the unpredictability of production while always keeping in mind the end user.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the pipeline of film related projects including brief writing, project scoping, roadmapping, calendaring, and resourcing.
- Lead the development of films and film related processes to ‘templatize’ our workflows (eg. best practices or playbooks, design principles).
- Bring perspective on developing film, processes, and documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and navigate diverse needs and build purposeful relationships across the organization.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Contribute to general administrative and communication tasks as needed.
- Ability to connect with others to keep the team aligned and focused.
- Help to build and maintain the film repository, ensuring files are updated and accessible to the organization.
- They need to conduct feedback sessions after the completion of every project to identify the successful and unsuccessful aspects of the project.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
MUST - HAVE
- Knowledge about filmmaking overall, and experience in production.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with film.
- Contacts in the field of entertainment and /or resourcefulness to source right skills according to the needs of the projects.
- Ability to multitask, especially as timing is such an important factor.
- Have a basic understanding of different styles of storytelling across mediums.
- Budget management skills.
- Skills in MS Word, Excel, powerpoint, google docs, sheets.
- Ability to adapt to project management apps like Asana and regularly maintain updates.
- Strong reading, speaking and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Highly organized team player, grounded, collaborative, open to feedback, resilient and patient.
- Passionate about Noora’s vision.
GOOD - TO - HAVE
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in filmmaking or related degree.
- Fluency in additional languages like Madhurese would be an added advantage.
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.