Nectarine Health ® is a Swedish innovation company that develops e-health systems based on unique artificial intelligence. We improve the lives of elderly people who need care and security with great respect for personal integrity. Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. Please note, EU residency permit is required.
About the role
The Nectarine Health product range consists of several digital applications and will over the coming year grow even further. The Lead Product Designer will work both in cross-functional teams leading the development of the user experience as well as a part of the UX team. The role requires hands-on skills on all aspects of non-technical product development—especially being adept at UI design—and be able to deliver a complete project contribution from user insights, concept development to final art. The blend of design disciplines makes this opportunity stand-out, imagine the design in an environment covering web, mobile, desktop, hardware, nodes, wearable and visualisation of data from algorithm for machine learning/AI. You will create user interface design concepts and product-ready assets for the mentioned palette that are intuitive, comfortable and immersive for our users and to make us better in our mission to make a huge impact on/ and improve society. A major task of the role is autonomy.
- Take part in creating the foundation of all products to come, both software and hardware
- Develop the design language and system
- Drive the direction of the user experience on different touch points
- Design new patterns for a distributive industry
- Hold responsibility for every step of the design process, from sketch to research to the final pixels
- Think long-term about how we will change our users’ lives in 1, 5, and 10 years
- Frequently collaborate with talented team members from across the company
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- Experience designing for mobile is a must.
- You are a fantastic visual designer with superb design skills
- You’ve shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create really good, consumer experiences
- You get jumpy if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
- You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio
Why Nectarine Health?
- This is role is in the absolute hottest and coolest paradigm change startup in Europe, doubtfully, addressing and initiating a challenge of improving lives across borders with technology and design for peace of mind for the elderly, their relatives and caregivers
- Joining us you will stretch yourself, surely you will find areas to apply your talent, but this will not only be with software... it will for sure cover challenges with hardware, wearable, nodes, visualisation, sound and much more.
- We are not just looking for a next skill full, well experienced and passioned colleague... we are looking for our next colleague that is in need to blend the professional ambitions and a true opportunity being committed to a common cause; using our technology to improve the quality of elderly
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real life, not just in reports.
Are we a good match?
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?Do you want an opportunity to apply your design expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuinely good cause and game changer?.... If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Nectarine Health is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nectarine Health applies the following for recruitment companies or agencies or equivalent staffing businesses. If a company, or sister company or any group company, in the role as resources, recruiters or directors or any other role with-in the previous mentioned companies, send or provide, in any form or channels, such as a CV or information or contact details of a candidate/candidates, they will approach directly by Noomi .There will not be any fee to claim for the recruitment-, candidate-, staff introduction or any equivalent nature of services, unless there is a signed contract in place between relevant parties.