Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
The AI engine is the very core of our system. We develop the AI models, and an integral part of that is to get access and collect high quality data for training of models. The Data Management consists of collecting, analyzing and structuring data as well as developing new innovative ways of processing and producing data to train the models that are also developed by the team. We assume that you have experience of Big Data, Data Mining and/or Machine Learning, Unix and Python development, database management, GIT, Google Cloud or AWS. Experience with Golang and IoT are meriting
What´s in it for you? Happy you asked.
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity.
Key skills including:
- Bachelor or Master in Data Science or equivalent, preferably with a speciality in Big Data and/or Machine Learning
- 1-2 years of industry experience in Big Data, Data Mining and/or Machine Learning
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with Project Management and Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Self-motivated and an outstanding team player
- Well organized and with attention to details
- Proven experience with Unix and Python development
- Proven experience in database management and SCM tools such as GIT
- Experience with production deployment to IaaS such as Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with Golang and IoT a plus
- Previous experience working in a nursing home/ elderly care setting is considered an asset
You are truly:
- Driven by your passion of what you do.
- Open-minded and a true team-player
Are we a good match
- So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.