Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
Fantastic products need great documentation, both as part of product delivery and for internal usage. Our customers and business partners, along with ourselves, expect and require well maintained, accurate, and easy to understand documentation. Internally, we rely on documentation of feature implementations and details to be well maintained in order to be efficient at what we do. As the Technical writer you will be not only responsible for understanding and producing materials describing how our product and system works, but also for collaborating with our engineers, product management, partners, design and sales teams in order to decide on the best types of documentation for different audiences.
- Work with internal teams, sales, product management, and partners to obtain an in-depth understanding of the documentation requirements
- Ensure internal (technical and non-technical) documentation is maintained and accurate
- Work with design and product management to produce product documentation suitable for external usage
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create tutorials to help end-users understand and feel comfortable with our product
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardise content across platforms and media
- Maintain a library of technical and product terminology and documentation
- Produce and own our datasheets, product and feature descriptions, manuals, release notes etc.
- Support the documentation of business processes
- Technical and/or language related bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience working as a technical writer
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and an outstanding team player
- Well organized and with attention to details
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies (merit)
- Passionate about technology
What's in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity.
We believe you have
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Sense ownership and responsibility for the system operations
You are truly
- Inspired by your passion of what you do.
- Open minded and a team-player
Are we a good match?
- So, do the above resonates with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good deed and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic.