Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
The E2E QA/Test engineer will to work with the development teams to set and implement the test strategy. The QA/test team will define the logical/functional as well as performance tests on sub-system interfaces and an E2E level. The strategy will also include a ranking of the most critical areas to test on the Network level, including Performance, Load, Robustness, Scaling, and network robustness testing.
Key skills including, but not limited to:
- Experience in testing on Embedded as well as on E2E Network level. Data/Telecom network experience is a plus.
- Proven experience with test automation and relevant tools and languages
- Proven experience in database management and SCM tools such as GIT
- Experience with production deployment to IaaS such as Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with Golang and IoT a plus
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Well organized and with attention to details
- Previous experience working in a nursing home/ elderly care setting is considered an asset
What´s in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity
We believe you have
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
You are truly
- Driven by your passion of what you do.
- Open minded and a team player
Are we a good match?
- So, do the above resonates with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.