About the role
In this customer facing role, you as the IoT Field Operation Engineer and product support, you will be part of the team responsible for integrating, deploying and supporting the world first self-learning e-health system.
As a part of the field operations team you will work closely with customers, stakeholders and your colleagues across the organisation to integrate our products into customer environments and also provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for customer issues. You will building strong technical customer relationships, working with cross-functional teams and connecting customer requirements to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. You will coordination work/ projects/ role outs and relevant communication with other teams across the company to deliver a seamless overall delivery experience to the different customers touch and orchestrating the IoT operation complete life cycle from the identification of new business opportunity to delivery pilot, productization or scale. If you love the variety and the blend of tasks touching Operation, IoT, Radio, Bluetooth, wi-fi, cloud technologies, H/W - S/W failure analysis and repairs, iOS/ Android application support, thinking out-of-the-box and working on complex challenges, you will enjoy working with us!
Consequently, you will have a holistic view of the complete environment that the Noomi system will exist in. The position requires travel.
Key skills including, but not limited to
- 5+ years of experience in a service engineering-, Troubleshooting-, Field Operations-, IoT System Operation role or equivalent technical IT role
- Deployment and support of complex systems consisting both of software and hardware
- Proven experience of DNS, routing and Wi-fi
- Experienced with systems roll-outs, facilitating change management, transitions from project phase to on-going systems support
- Experience Radio Network communication, 3GPP or equivalent
- Experience with the scripting languages
- Experience with Linux
- Good problem solving, debugging- and troubleshooting skills
- Manage a number of parallel tasks
- Excellent communications skills
- Preferably experience of Android and iOS
- Preferably experience of cloud technologies
- Self-motivated and an outstanding team player
- Well organized and with attention to details
What's in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity.
We believe you have:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ownership and responsibility for good standards and processes
- Good interpersonal skills
You are truly:
- Driven by your passion of what you do
- A really nice colleague
Are we a good match
- So, do the above resonates with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.