Noomi® is a Swedish innovation company that develops e-health systems based on unique artificial intelligence. We improve the lives of elderly people who need care and security with great respect for personal integrity. Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
In this temporary role you will work with a team responsible for integrating, deploying and supporting the Noomi self-learning e-health system into customer environments, and also provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for customer issues.
You will build strong technical customer relationships, working with cross-functional teams and be able to collect customer feedback on our system directly from the end-users. You will specify, plan and deliver the project from start to finish of the deployment. This include planning the system together with the customer, providing input to supply and manufacturing as well as R&D for specific customer requests.
In a typical scenario you will work with partners to deploy and provision the system, train the staff and provide customer support. You will work as 2nd support to help out in case there are problems that the 1st line support cannot solve, and in case more detailed knowledge is needed you will hand over the issue to 3rd line support, which in most cases will be the development team.
Since you in this role will be meeting end-users of the system you will also be able to get direct feedback that you will bring back to the Product and R&D teams, for evolution of the system and possible inclusion in future releases/roadmap.
Key skills including, but not limited to
- 3+ years of experience in a Service Engineering-, Troubleshooting-, Field Operations-, IoT System Operation role or equivalent technical IT support role
- Installation, deployment and support of network systems consisting both of software and hardware
- Experience of one or several of the following: TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS
- Technical knowledge of wireless systems such as WiFi and/or Bluetooth
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Experience in user support for mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Experience in scripting languages
- Any experience of Cloud technologies
What's in it for you?
- A workplace that is characterized by energy, dedication and enjoyment
- Collaboration with a team of talented colleagues, committed to a common cause; using the most up-to-date technology to improve the quality of elderly care
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Are we a good match
- So, does the above resonate with your passion and ambition?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you contribute to a good cause?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Noomi applies the following for recruitment companies or agencies or equivalent staffing businesses. If a company, or sister company or any group company, in the role as resources, recruiters or directors or any other role with-in the previous mentioned companies, send or provide, in any form or channels, such as a CV or information or contact details of a candidate/candidates, they will approach directly by Noomi .There will not be any fee to claim for the recruitment-, candidate-, staff introduction or any equivalent nature of services, unless there is a signed contract in place between relevant parties.