We are looking for you with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion for your profession and the desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our HQ is in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
As a Hardware developer you will make us better and strengthen us in our journey to reach the highest base camp ever. The role covers state-of- the- art hardware development, covering input from teams across the company regarding Noomi's hardware, sensors, software, and algorithms. The work is performed closely with the engineering teams covering Back End, Machine Learning, Embedded Software, and Product – which leads to a good understanding and overview of the complete projects and products. You will heavily contribute in making our product more powerful, exceptional and seamless with new miniature dimensions technologies. Other areas you will contribute in is perform sustaining; hardware design, development and planning including layout as well as in analysis, evaluation, testing of mechanical, electronic, electromechanical components, updates/improvements for existing sensors and ensure our wearable sensors are available and meet functional requirements
- At 6+ years’ experience in hardware development experience developing and testing highly complex hardware systems in transportation, aerospace, consumer electronics, defense, medical, energy, or similar industries
- Expertise with a wide range of computing architectures
- Wireless knowledge in general and preferably Bluetooth and/or WiFi knowledge in particular is an advantage
- Experience with various communication protocols used in systems for embedded, robotics, automotive or similar industries
- An interest in software or firmware development is an additional bonus
- Quantitative/analytical mindset to probe, test and decompose challenging system problems into root cause issues with strong, detail oriented skills to solve them
We believe you have
- Curious mind and a passion to learn new things
- Good interpersonal skills
- A personality of your own.
You are truly
- Motivated by your passion of what you do
- A really nice person
What's in it for you? Happy you asked!
At our workplace, characterized by a belief in open, transparent, and collaborative teamwork, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Front-End-, Back-End-, Hardware-, Firmware-, Embedded development, Operation and Product. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity.
Are we a good match
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly chip in for an authentic good cause and game changer?
...If the above resonates with your professional objective, skillset, passion and ambition... we'd love to hear from you!
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law