Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
As an Embedded Linux developer you will make us better and strengthen us in our journey. The role covers all characteristics of embedded Linux development, short range radio modules (mainly Bluetooth and Wi-Fi), protocols and device drivers for our satellites, routers and our wearables. The work is performed closely with other teams – such as AI/ML, product, mechanic developers, industry design, test and back end – which leads to a good understanding and overview of the complete projects and products.
Key skills including, but not limited to:
- Comfortable developing software for embedded systems.
- At least 6 years’ experience in C/C++ programming, preferable on embedded systems.
- Wireless knowledge in general and preferably Bluetooth and/or WiFi knowledge in particular is an advantage.
- An interest in hardware design is an additional bonus.
- Flexibility to work on different areas/tasks
- Curious mind and a passion to learn new things
What´s in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity
Are we a good match?
- So, do the above resonates with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law