Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the Role
We’re building cross platform mobile apps for nursing homes, home care and consumers, using Flutter. We’re also building web based admin tools and portals built using React.
What´s in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity
- Has built native Android apps written in Java/Kotlin and is comfortable in Android Studio
- Has worked with and architected Apps based on reactive frameworks and immutable state such as React, Flutter, Angular, Vue, Redux, Rx
We believe you have
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ownership and responsibility for good coding standards and processes.
You are truly
- Driven by your passion of what you do.
- Open minded and a team-player
Are we a good match?
- So, does the above resonate with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.