We are looking for you with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion for your profession and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our HQ is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a requirement. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
As part of R&D you will have the ownership of our DevOps, the backbone for our availability, performance, security, and reliability which is essential for our success. This need to be done and prepared for a global scale, as well, so continual, iterative improvements in our process, technology, tools, and automation, allowing us to meet those goals as well as focus on the things that add customer value for goal to provide peace of mind. As our staring DevOps engineer you will drive the CI/CD to simplified scalability and repeatability problems, covering both a ‘production environment’ as well as ‘development environment’. We strive for more than a common Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environment. This more is Scripted Infrastructure, with the benefits and of course challenges, for our software on the cloud as well as on our edge nodes and IoT devices covering:
- Specify and implement all the aspects of CI Pipeline, Production, Stage, Security, CI/CD in close collaboration with the developers
- Helping the developers focus and be more efficient by introducing automation wherever possible, assisting with environment configuration, setup and much more
- Analyzing and improving existing build and release lifecycles
- Configuring Jenkins and build executors, developing Jenkinsfiles, configuring Jenkins projects, multi-branch pipeline configurations, troubleshooting failed builds
- Developing builds, pipelines, and storage solutions for dependency libraries and build binaries
- Lead infrastructure configurations.
- Handle Kubernetes clusters.
- Improve monitoring process for very large messaging systems.
- Training and mentoring of software development teams on build and release standard methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience keeping online production environments operating at peak performance on bare metal, in the cloud, and in containers with at least 2 years of that experience focused on DevOps and saas
- A pro with Linux operating systems
- Profound experience in various environment and tools covering:
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Spinnaker and Helmet
- Experience deploying a solution with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in implementing and maintaining continuous integration and delivery
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic, Pingdom etc
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform), its many services and dimensions of scalability.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and experience with source code management tools
- Strong working experience with TCP/IP, routing, VLANs, VPN and other networking concepts
- Experience of security controls and compliance validation
- Advantageous is any experience in programming Go
- Experience with Postgres is a plus.
What´s in it for you?
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Front-End, Back-End, HW-, Embedded development and Product. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity
We believe you have
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Sense ownership and responsibility for the system operations
You are truly
- Encouraged by your passion of what you do.
- Empathetic and a team-player
Are we a good match?
- So, do the above resonates with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly chip in for a genuine good deed and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic.