Do you want to be part of the team responsible for specifying, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the world's first self-learning e-health system? If you want to work with cutting edge products with a highly skilled team where everyone’s contributions are appreciated and expected, and you are a committed team-player this could be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for candidates with a few, or many years of experience, in relevant areas. Most important is your passion and desire to work together in a team where everyone is helping out to make the whole team reach the top at the mountain. Nobody is left behind, and we all share the achievements and have fun while doing it.
Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are an international team and our corporate language is English, so excellent written and communication skills in English is a must. EU residency permit is required.
About the role
As a Back-end Developer you will develop distributed, resilient, and scalable back-end services. You will also collaborate closely with the development teams (Frontend, Embedded and AI/ML) to adapt existing systems and deploy services on cloud based infrastructure, as well as be responsible for performance- and load testing at the service level.
What´s in it for you? Happy you asked.
At our workplace, characterized by energy, dedication, passion and having fun, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues. These colleagues are a blend of experts on AI/ML, Front-End, Back-End and Embedded development. We have a culture focusing on improving the lives for people in need of care, and with great respect for personal integrity
Key skills including:
- Very competent in one or more modern, high performance programming languages, such as C#, C++, Java, Go.
- Experience building modern cloud solutions. Preferably using google Cloud IoT Hub, App API, Web App, AI, ML, Data Stream Analytics
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Pub/Sub, or similar
- Experience of NoSQL databases
- Management, Performance Monitoring, Load Test and Auto Scale
- Ability to contribute to architecture and understand the entire system end to end
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience and knowledge of building scalable back-ends supporting machine learning and/or streaming of data
We believe you have:
- Bachelor / Masters in Engineering / computer science or similar.
- Solid knowledge of Go and experience building high performance, highly reliable cloud scale services
- Experience of working agile using Scrum
- Experience in Back-end development.
- Deep understanding of and experience in using and producing cloud design patterns
- Experience working in high performance multi-functional teams
You are truly:
- Driven by your passion of what you do.
- Open-minded and a true team-player
Are we a good match
- So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition?
- Are you inspired by the thought of impacting society positively?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you truly contribute for a genuine good cause and game changer?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Noomi is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.