Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom has raised over $40M in venture funding and we are now looking to rapidly grow. To do so, we are seeking incredibly talented people to join our Growth team.
As Associate Growth Analyst, your objective will be to grow Noom’s user base by expanding and advancing our customer acquisition tactics and strategies. You will do this by working alongside the growth team (including our co-founder and President, Artem Petakov), managing paid social campaigns, conducting and analyzing creative and audience testing, and supporting key relationships with partners like Facebook, Google, and more. You will use your ability to balance analysis, creativity, and strategy to simultaneously drive down acquisition costs while increasing customer volume.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits (including lunches provided by Noom). We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who prove themselves, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
* Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
* Able to learn fast
* Data-driven decision maker
* Strong writing skills and creativity
* Incredibly self-motivated and can operate independently
* Good team player and willing to work hard
* Tech skills are a plus
Desirable but not required skills:
* Experience with Facebook, AdWords, or Pinterest a plus (but not required)
* Experience with web analytics platforms (mixpanel, google analytics, etc.)
* Expertise with Excel, Data Visualization tools, and/or Lookr
* Other tech skills, in general, are plus
Please apply with your resume/CV and cover letter letting us know why you think you are a good fit for this role and the number of times the word “Facebook” appeared in this job description.