Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth Hacking team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Growth Product Manager we are seeking will be excited about developing and testing hypotheses to grow our user base. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize the conversion rate of key sign up funnels and experiences. Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate. The growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization of landing pages and web flows
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Optimizely and/or Mixpanel
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product
This position is based in NYC. Local candidates only