Noogata is reimagining the future of eCommerce
Noogata is pioneering the future of eCommerce- we help our customers protect and grow their Amazon market share with a dedicated AI assistant for sales, product content and advertising.
Our innovation and success is powered by professionals like you ☝️
Noogata’s eCommerce analytics platform empowers growing brands with competitive intelligence to outperform competitors on the digital shelf. We monitor and streamline competitive data for thousands of products and make it simple to visualize, measure and take action with competitive insights. We are building a company where data, intelligence, and innovation come together to forge a powerful product our customers love.
Learn more at Noogata.com
Noogata is looking for world-class full-stack engineers to join us and build the world's finest NoCode AI platform for enterprises.
- Part of our core engineering team developing our technology platform. You will be responsible for full-stack application development (front-end and backend)
- Own microservices and components in our architecture, from design to production rollout and everything in between
- Collaborate with design and product to define amazingly elegant user-experience for a complex data-driven enterprise product… then develop robust code to implement it!
- Develop data visualizations and widgets to standardize core elements of our user-interface throughout our products
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process. Be part of a startup company: Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- 5+ years development experience in application development on an enterprise software product
- Full-stack by heart. Work seamlessly on frontend, APIs and backend application code
- Experience with React and Typescript building enterprise software applications with great usability
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Python or equivalent backend stacks
- Experience working with databases (Postgres, MySQL), Queues/Streams (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka) and other “big data” tools (ElasticSearch, Spark/Dask, Snowflake)
- Experience with cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure) and operating microservices in production
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with pipeline technologies: Argo, Kubeflow, Perfect, Airflow
- Experience working with and production monitoring tools (Prometheus, Logz, Datadog, Rollbar, Sentry, etc.)
- Experience with modern enterprise software, including a passion for usability and an eye for elegant design
- Love open-source and learning new technologies