Our vision is to enable anyone to build spatial applications. We are building a platform enabling our clients to interact with the digital twin of the world and to build industry specific applications on top of them using this new type of digital resource.
A digital twin is comprised of an ultra realistic 3D model that is fully interactive, allowing for the integration of additional, third party information that is spatially relevant (such as weather conditions and other geospatial information). Our role is to provide the best possible digital twin of the world together with different functionalities, allowing users to build applications ranging from simulations, urban development or gaming experiences, making our platform relevant across different existing and future industries.
About the role
We are looking for a Unity developer (R&D) who will take our 3D models and give them the kiss of life.
- Develop within Unity, program interactions and events.
- Unity-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work with our 3D artists to make the environment as life-like as possible, while focusing on performance and security.
- There’s an R&D aspect to this role: you will be establishing a workflow and setting benchmarks autonomously. You have an innovative approach, always pushing to set the new industry standards.
Programming skills: C++, C#
Experience working with simulation environments, spatial applications and non-gaming applications of Unity would be highly appreciated.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline, or equivalent years of professional experience.
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
What we offer
Nomoko is growing fast, and we are hiring with the aim to safekeep our culture of trust, support and our spirit of collaboration. Since day one, we realized that to build a company that lasts, the focus has to be on building a team with an extraordinary variety of expertise but more importantly, personality and drive.
We are a team of innovators, pragmatics, dreamers and caring people, because we believe that our differences make us stronger, so we celebrate them! We are constantly looking for inspired souls to join us on our journey, so don’t be shy, get in touch!
We offer a flexible working schedule - we care about what our employees achieve and we trust their competency and commitment to get work done instead of imposing rigid rules around working hours.
We work hard to offer a safe, inclusive working environment, where our employees are encouraged to be themselves, while treating co-workers with respect and kindness, so that we can all grow and achieve Nomoko’s ambitious goals.
Nomoko is an equal opportunity employer, diversity is one of our core values and we try our best to live by it and celebrate our differences. We accept and evaluate applications based on merit and business needs, and regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Switzerland, the EU or any future operation locations.
If you are interested, please submit your application including a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!