At Nomoko, we develop the platform to interact and build on top of what we call “the digital twin” of the world.
Our core is built on our in-house developed 1’000 mega-pixel camera that is UAV ready and allows us to capture entire cities in centimeter detail at unprecedented speed. We have also developed our own, distributed 3D modeling pipeline that allows us to model extremely large datasets and transform them into beautiful, photorealistic 3D models. Those models will allow us to build the digital twin of the world.
Our platform will enable customers to interact with the 3D data, query it and use it to build specific applications that require ultra-realistic 3D data to exist.
About the role
We are looking for a software developer to develop geometric/meshing related algorithms that will be part of our 3D software pipeline.
- Develop innovative and novel software solutions to support the development of mesh interfaces.
- Create, extend, and maintain well-designed, high-quality, robust, C++ software that performs well on distributed architectures. This includes understanding requirements, writing user stories, creating software designs, implementing Java and C++ code, writing technical documentation, participating in peer-based design and code reviews, and collaborating with QA and documentation teams to deliver and maintain high quality code.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia.
- High proficiency in mathematics, discrete geometry and numerical techniques
- Experience with distributed computation.
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment