At Nomoko, we develop the platform to interact and build on top of what we call “the digital twin” of the world.
Our core is built on our in-house developed 1’000 mega-pixel camera that is UAV ready and allows us to capture entire cities in centimeter detail at unprecedented speed. We have also developed our own, distributed 3D modeling pipeline that allows us to model extremely large datasets and transform them into beautiful, photorealistic 3D models. Those models will allow us to build the digital twin of the world.
Our platform will enable customers to interact with the 3D data, query it and use it to build specific applications that require ultra-realistic 3D data to exist.
About the role
We are looking for a part time architect/ 3D artist to get involved in manipulation and segmentation of the 3D point clouds. Your main task will be to produce accurately segmented and labeled point clouds. These point clouds will be used as ground truth by our software team to test their algorithms.
Moreover, you will help us to visualize our point clouds by producing high resolution 2D renders and manipulate our 3D point clouds to create 4D cinematographic animations.
- Working with 3D point clouds and meshes for various tasks from segmentation to denoising.
- Preparing and performing renders and 4D animations with Nomoko point-clouds.
- Bachelor or Master student in architecture, 3D artist or related fields
- Prior experience or familiarity with photogrammetry/ point cloud manipulation softwares: Recap/Pix4D or similar.
- Prior experience with image/video editing or animation softwares such as Photoshop, Cinema 4D or similar would be an additional benefit.
- Familiarity with databases, including spatial databases & GIS
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with engineers.