At Nomoko, we develop the platform to interact and build on top of what we call “the digital twin” of the world.
Our core is built on our in-house developed proprietary capturing technology that is UAV ready and allows us to capture entire cities in centimeter detail at unprecedented speed. We have also developed our own, distributed 3D modeling pipeline that allows us to model extremely large datasets and transform them into beautiful, photorealistic 3D models. Those models will allow us to build the digital twin of the world.
Our platform will enable customers to interact with the 3D data, query it and use it to build specific applications that require ultra realistic 3D data to exist.
About the job
We produce a tremendous amount of 3D data using our custom made high resolution camera. An in-house distributed photogrammetry pipeline is used to produce 3D data from 2D images.
We are looking for people with computer vision experience to join the existing team.
As part of the team, your role will be to develop and integrate state of the art algorithms into the photogrammetry pipeline.
- Research and develop novel applications to produce and process 3D data sets. Our point clouds have 100s of millions of points from our custom camera system
- Developing scalable and distributable software
- Managing significant parts of the 3D pipeline.
- Strong programming skills (C++ is a must, other languages welcome)
- Experience with reading, using and modifying open source packages
- Fluent in English
PhD and/or 3-5 years experience in at least one of the following:
- Image processing
- Photogrammetry / Structure from Motion
- Multi View Stereo
- Surface Reconstruction / Meshing
- Computational Photography