Founded in 2015, headquartered in Oakland, CA, and backed by top-tier VCs, Nom Nom is focused on improving pet health through better nutrition.
Founded in 2015, headquartered in Oakland, CA, and backed by top-tier VCs, Nom Nom is focused on improving pet health through better nutrition. To do so, NomNomNow home delivers meals for dogs and cats made with the freshest, restaurant-quality ingredients — all with the convenience of automatic reorders and free shipping. NomNomNow meals are made weekly in the company’s own production facilities, individually portioned, tailored to meet the specific nutrition needs of each pet, and ready to serve with no prep. Today, NomNomNow serves pets across 48 contiguous states.
At NomNomNow, we are committed to nourishing pets and their parents alike. We are pet-loving, industry-disrupting, complacency-crushing, nutrition-focused, opinionated, passionate, delightful, and downright doggedly-determined experts. We pride ourselves on making the best food for our best friends, and hold ourselves to the same high standards.
At NomNomNow, we take extreme ownership in everything we do, constantly push one another to develop creative solutions to complex problems, and have a safe and fun work environment. As a startup, we are fast-moving, ever-changing, and quickly growing.
Our facilities are based in Nashville where we ship from. Our customer service team and Inside sales team are located there as well.
Growth Marketing Manager - Performance Media:
The Growth Marketing Manager is the owner of all our agency relationships. This role is ultimately responsible for holding our agency partners accountable to efficient, consistent, and ROI positive spend to acquire fantastic customers. Obsessively analytical, the Growth Marketing Manager dives into pacing documents and test results delivering recommendations to optimize the best outcomes for our growth.
As NomNomNow continues to expand our growth channels, this role will lead how we decide to expand or reduce budget based on observed LTV, CAC, and cost signals. The analysis completed by the Growth Marketing Manager will directly prescribe our ongoing growth strategy and our mix of agency partners.
The Growth team at NomNomNow is the key driver of customer acquisition and the Growth Marketing Manager will lead the biggest area of investment in 2020.
This opportunity is located remotely:
- Own the pacing documents of our agency partners; holding them accountable to spend and efficiency commitments.
- Performance analysis of ongoing and new campaigns paired with recommendations for better outcomes.
- New growth channel research, efficacy tracking, and prescriptions for new agency partners.
- Ensuring customer acquisition growth is in line with top line and efficiency targets through media spend.
- Create and drive new strategic projects to market based off the signals seen in the customer data sets.
Minimum Experience and Requirements:
- 3-5 years running and analyzing multi channel campaigns.
- Passionate about the health of dogs and cats; love for people and their pet families.
- Strategic thinker, numbers-driven, and analytically-savvy.
- Efficient self-starter; able to think strategically and drive execution directly and indirectly.
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact with multiple external partners.
- Willingness and creativity to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Highly accountable and results-driven.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.