Nomad works in the long-term home rental space to make renting better for everyone involved. We offer rental property owners rental income certainty and the ease of knowing we have their backs -- and we are working hard to unlock economic opportunity for everyone in the long-term rental community including our residents. We’re taking on an enormous, undisrupted and fragmented market with a powerful platform providing property owners and their residents with the tools to make their experiences better than ever.
Our distinctive value proposition starts with the guaranteed rent offer (GRO) and technology for owners to track their portfolio and manage payments, documents and communications, but that’s just the beginning! We’re transforming the existing subpar solutions into the future of real estate and financial technology.
Backed by amazing investors, we’re building the team that will enable us to scale our platform and expand our product to markets nationwide. This will be a career-defining adventure!
About the Team
We like to think of the Nomad Sales Team as the tip of the spear! We get to interact with and introduce Owners to Nomad’s unique concept and partnership. Our diligence, energy, and professionalism set the foundation for our Owners in their journey with Nomad. We pride ourselves on our positive attitude and collaboration, both with Owners and the other internal teams we work with every day. Being on this Sales team is a gift and a challenge and we have big goals!
About the Role
We’re looking for an Account Executive (internally known as an Investment Property Advisor or, IPA) who has experience owning the full sales cycle from first contact to contract. This is a role for someone who is passionate about residential real estate and will bring a deep empathy for property owners as they help build the growth engine for Nomad. This is a unique opportunity for a creative and driven sales leader who wants to make a massive impact while improving the lives of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Build long-term customer relationships centered around trust and alignment while meeting and exceeding both personal and team goals
- Own the closing sales cycle (sometimes the whole sales cycle) with the majority Inbound leads
- Help our team run a scalable, high-conversion sales process while developing a world-class customer experience that leads everyone you interact with to share Nomad
- Provide customer insights directly to Product and Marketing to improve customer experience
- Develop a thorough understanding of our prospective owners needs and customer journey, as well as our product and value proposition to guide them to the right product-
- Qualify and support prospective owners via phone and email
- Be highly responsive and effective in engaging with owners
- Negotiate rental offers and draft contracts
- Sign new owners
- Test new offers and approaches to optimize conversion rate
- Manage the pipeline neatly
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience
- Proven track record of success in a sales role
- Strong desire to take ownership, deliver on commitments, build long-term relationships, and help us become a national brand
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Impeccable organization, attention to detail, and time management with ability to handle a high volume of owners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and can naturally build rapport with customers
- Strong desire to learn and ability to utilize relevant software programs (including CRM for pipeline management)
- Possess a positive attitude, growth-mindset and passion for continuously improving
- Enjoy working with a close-knit team, collaborative sales team
- Highly coachable with ability to self-reflect and apply feedback
- Knowledgeable and passionate about residential real estate, a plus
Where you'll be:
Office-based in beautiful Denver, Colorado. Our office is in Uptown in Denver's iconic Cash Register Building (the Wells Fargo Center), surrounded by other tech companies, coffee shops, breweries, and restaurants.
Potential pay range: $70,000 - $100,000 (this is a salary + commission role and this number reflects the projected total OTE (on target earnings) for the year).
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. In addition to competitive base salary, Full-Time, non-contract roles are also eligible for equity.
Nomads build community
One % better every day
Mission before ourselves
Act from ownership
Dream without boundaries
Our values shape the employee experience and our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace for all team members. We’re headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado and have an office in Uptown.
We design our benefits in order to build an exceptional team invested in our collective, long-term success. We’re a startup and, as we achieve milestones, we evaluate our programs in order to continue to be competitive for our stage and for the talent we hope to bring onto our team.
- We’ve got you covered: Anthem medical plans as well as Guardian dental and vision insurance. We also provide life and short- and long-term disability coverage.
- We recognize the value of time away: Personalized Paid Time Off
- We balance the short and long-term incentives: We offer stock options to all full time employees and have a 401(k) plan so that you can contribute toward your retirement.
- You’re an important part of the Nomad team: We celebrate your anniversaries with rewards as you vacation as a local–or global– Nomad, culminating in a sabbatical in year 4. We also give you amazing discounts if you buy/sell homes with us!
- We get you the tech you need to do your job: A laptop plus a small budget to ensure your setup is...set up!
Nomad is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to nurturing an environment of inclusivity and innovation. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.