Why become Noggin's Test & Release Manager?
Noggin is a fast-paced, yet mature and growing SaaS company. We’re going through late stage growth with key growth milestones under our belt, and the evolution of our next generation platform. As part of our growth and evolution, we’re looking for a Test & Release Manager to come on board and to lead, grow and develop our QA Systems and Processes. This role reports directly to the CTO and will be fundamental to our continued growth as a company.
What does it take to be a Noggin?
As the Test and Release Manager, you will be responsible for the ensuring that our QA People, Systems and Processes (manual and automation) enable us to deliver a best-in-class and quality product to our users.
You have a demonstrated history of success in managing QA for growing software product companies and you've worked closely with the engineering and product teams to achieve this. This includes experience with highly configurable enterprise platforms; distributed systems architecture (ideally AWS stack); automated testing systems and methods; CI/CD processes and release management; and test planning and coverage analysis.
As the Test and Release Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the coverage of end-to-end regression tests (manual and automated)
- Comparing test coverage to actual usage based on inputs from support and professional services, and where defects have been found in production
- Recommending areas for further regression test coverage
- Review the processes in place for manual and automated QA and release management, against best practices, and recommend improvements
- Develop test plans and scripts to address any gaps found in test coverage, including complex workflows and forms
- Document any agreed improvements or process changes for QA and release management
- Managing all QA and Test resources including Manual Testing QA Analysts and Automated Test Engineers
What does success look like in this role?
You will report directly to the CTO and work closely with senior leaders across the business, particularly the Product Program Manager, Head of Product Learning and the Head of Engineering. Within your first three months you’ll have become fully conversant with our product and engineering processes - and you will have identified several opportunities to improve and evolve our QA systems and processes.
6 to 12 Months in, you will have developed a clear quality strategy for the business and you will have delivered several improvement initiatives. The results of which will be evident in the effectiveness and performance of our QA function as well as in the quality and performance of the product.
To apply, please use the online application link. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security and clearance purposes, you must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role. No agencies or vendors please.