Why become a Backend Software Engineer at Noggin?
Developing best in class software solutions is core to Noggin’s vision of helping our customers manage disruption, smarter. To do so, we need the best and the brightest Software Engineers to provide software engineering skills and experience to research, design, build, maintain, and support the implementation and operation of our products and services using the latest tech stack.
We've released our next-generation software solution which we'll continue to evolve. And it’s not just any platform - Noggin's software makes a real difference in the world and saves lives.
What does it take to be a Noggin?
- You're an experienced software engineer with experience in delivering complex, commercial software applications using PHP as your primary language.
- You're passionate, you love working with the latest tech stack and micro-services architecture.
- You are dedicated to writing quality code, documenting your work clearly as well as conducting unit testing and peer code reviews.
- You're interested in working with other technologies like MySQL, NoSQL, docker and more...
- You’re comfortable working in an agile and structured environment using PSR-7 standards but a custom framework.
- You're adept at investigating, diagnosing and fixing production issues - and you're comfortable with providing operational support as required.
What does success look like in this role?
Month 1: You're fully up to speed with our tech stack and new product road map and you understand how you can personally drive the success of its delivery.
Month 3: You have delivered some awesome code and features and have started to identify areas where you can play to your strengths and help us make our product and processes better.
Month 6: You're a high performing and highly valued member of the team who readily shares your knowledge and experience with your peers. You will likely have learnt a number of ways to push PHP as far as you can and you will see all your hard work come to life in the delivery of a truly exceptional product to market.
To apply, please use the online application link. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
Please note, you must have valid and unrestricted work rights for Australia to be considered for this role, citizenship preferable so that you're able to obtain security clearance. No agencies please.