Why become a PHP Developer at Noggin?
Our engineers are co-located with our Product Team to ensure that they work together in a collaborative, pragmatic and agile environment where the best ideas flourish. We've just released our next-generation software solution (MVP) which we'll continue to evolve. And it’s not just any platform. Noggin's software makes a real difference in the world and saves lives.
What does it take to be a Noggin?
- You're an experienced PHP Developer who has at least 3-5 years experience in delivering complex, commercial software applications
- You're passionate, you love working with the latest tech stack and micro-services architecture
- You are dedicated to writing quality code, documenting your work clearly as well as conducting unit testing and peer code reviews.
- You're interested in working with other technologies like GO, MySQL, NoSQL, docker, cordova and electron.
- You’re comfortable working in an agile and structured environment using PSR-7 standards but a custom framework.
What does success look like in this role?
Month 1: You're fully up to speed with our tech stack and new product road map and you understand how you can personally drive the success of its delivery.
Month 3: You have delivered some awesome code and features on Noggin’s new software product. You have also started to identify areas where you can play to your strengths and help us make our product and processes better.
Month 6: You're a high performing and highly valued member of the team who readily shares your knowledge and experience with your peers (and in turn receives the same). Realistically, you will likely have learnt a number of ways to push PHP as far as you can. Most importantly, you will see all your hard work come to life in the delivery of a truly exceptional product to market.
To apply, please use the online application link. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE