Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
Do you have a passion for Technology and wish you could find a career to blend your love for tech with your strong interpersonal skills? Our Service Level Platform is looking for a Solution Engineer to take Nobl9 to the next level. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Performing engaging demonstrations of the Nobl9 platform
- Helping to generate a technology evaluation roadmap for customers
- Interviewing prospective customers for technical discovery
- Unblocking the sales process and handling technical objections
- Giving demos, providing custom architecture to integrate into customer environments
You take all of your career experience and put it to use as a trusted advisor for our customers. This is a hybrid role between technical and interpersonal skills. If you haven’t had this job specifically, maybe you’re a Rockstar Developer needing a break from the code. You might be an SRE tired of being paged in the middle of the night. It could be that you’re a services consultant wishing you could influence clients before integration. In any case, you’ll bridge the gap between the sales process and the technical and cultural implementation of our SLO platform.
Knowledge, skills, and background:
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, SRE, or a Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Languages including: Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Hands-on experience with modern tech stack (Containers, K8s, logging, tracing, continuous deployment)
- Experience with Cloud computing and Networking
- Experience working with SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is helpful
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.