Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
We operate in two locations, the US and Poland, with Poznań being the headquarters of our Engineering Team. Our squad consists of a wide range of IT professionals, including software engineers, quality assurance specialists, project managers, agile delivery managers, and product owners. As an expansion-stage startup, we’re in constant need of more fuel to grow faster - which is why we’re looking for new talents to join Nobl9!
Driven by the challenge of building an innovative Service Level Objectives Platform, we’re on the lookout for experienced Software Engineers (Vue.js) who’ll swell the ranks of our Engineering Team in Poland (Poznan).
Salary range for this position: 15 000 - 22 000 PLN net (B2B) / 13 000 - 18 000 PLN gross (employment).
In this role you will:
- Develop an innovative Service Level Objectives Platform released publicly in January 2021
- Use state-of-the-art technologies: Vue.js with TypeScript and Vuex
- Work on a project that involved complex data display - we use Plotly here!
- Cooperate with our UX designers to create and implement user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces
- Join biweekly frontend team meetings where we discuss best practices, plan project improvements, and share knowledge on the recent frontend development trends
- Become a part of the small but mighty cross-functional agile teams, receive honest and constructive coworker feedback, and improve your performance accordingly
- Shape your workflow and the product you’re building, e.g. by influencing the sprint scope
- Follow tried and tested software development and product management processes.
Here are the qualities we’d like you to possess:
- Familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: Vue, Angular, and React
- Eagerness to build software using Vue. Although experience with Vue is not a must, we’ll ask you to solve a recruitment task requiring getting familiar with it. If, however, you’ve already worked with Vue, we’ll consider it an added value
- Experience working with development tools like Webpack and state management tools such as Vuex, Redux, and Mobex
- Good command of design platforms and programming principles
- Proven track record of building great products in a long-term perspective
- Outstanding communication skills in both Polish and English
- Problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to improve your skills.
- Becoming a part of the team working on a product that makes a difference: an innovative Service Level Objectives (#SLOs) platform
- Thoughtful onboarding process during which you’ll get familiar with our internal processes, the way we work on our product, and the domain knowledge (#SRE, #SLO)
- Guidance and mentoring by an experienced Software Engineer (your #Buddy) and Engineering Manager who’ll be more than happy to help you feel at home and support your personal growth
- Following tried and tested software development and product management processes
- Great Scrum teams consisting of experienced software and QA engineers with Agile mindsets
- Working in a friendly non-corporate atmosphere that prioritizes flexibility and autonomy over stiff procedures and fixed hierarchy
- Opportunity to hone your skills daily as Site Reliability Engineering (#SRE) is still gaining traction and there is so much more to learn about it
- Stock options
- Hybrid working model
- B2B: 20 paid days off + 5 paid sick leave days
- Competitive Referrals Policy (with a referral bonus of 8 000 PLN)
- Private health insurance
- Sports card
- Cozy and comfortable working space in the center of Poznań (Nowy Rynek).
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.