Nirrin’s delivers non-invasive, non-destructive, real-time and accurate monitoring of analytes within aqueous solutions e.g., culture media within a bioreactor. This enables improved process control and faster process development within the biopharma industry while reducing times to discovery and development within R&D across all life sciences. To that end, we leverage best-in-class near-infrared technology, innovative chemometric and analytical methods, and application-specific expertise to deliver effective, robust, simple-to-use solutions that are cost-effective, flexible and scalable to address dynamic customer needs.
About the role
NIRRIN is looking for a Software Engineer, who will be responsible for taking the lead on the development and maintenance of our data acquisition and analytics software.
Key activities include:
- Taking the lead on design and development of the software ecosystem including embedded software running on a SoC (python/C#) as well as the web-based user interface (python).
- Helping to implement chemometric models using Matlab/python/C++
- Developing graphical user interfaces to integrate data acquisition, analysis and presentation
- Maintaining quality and ensuring robustness and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Technical Bachelor’s or Master’s.
- 0-1 year of work experience, with a preference for candidates with hands-on technical experience and product development experience.
- Experienced with python and web frameworks (i.e. flask\bokeh\MDL\SQL).
- Experience with code versioning using git
- Demonstrated strong academic ability
- Strong personal drive and ability to operate independently when needed.