Who We Are:
Nines is a private membership service offering household staffing and management. We recruit and hire top-tier service professionals in categories such as: childcare providers, housekeepers, chefs, drivers, tutors, personal assistants, and more for our members.
We believe that being a socially responsible employer is not only the right thing to do, but it also results in a service experience of unrivaled quality for our members. Nines offers a best-in-class employment experience for our service professionals, complete with hands-on training, competitive salary, healthcare benefits, paid vacation, and developmental resources.
We’re seeking service professionals who are as passionate about the art of hospitality and home care as we are.
We are looking for exceptional Part-Time Nannies with experience working weekends with our Member’s children, preferably in large households/estates with various childcare needs. We are looking for our Nannies to provide educational, emotional, and behavioral support and ensure a safe and clean environment. Whether in support of working parents, as a partner with an at-home parent, or as sole charge of the children, Nannies are first and foremost, loving, nurturing and supportive. An excellent Nanny helps make raising a family joyful and stress-free!
What You Will Do (most common tasks):
● Provide typical childcare including but not limited to: dress children, bed and bath time, etc
● Prepare meals and snacks
● Keep the children’s room and clothing clean and organized
● Shop for the children’s clothing, books, toys etc.
● Drive children to various destinations
● Maintain knowledge of all the phases of childhood development from infancy through school-age
● Monitor the development of fine motor skills
● Assist children with reaching developmental milestones (potty training, sleep training, etc)
● Help with speech and language acquisition
● Aid in the development of interpersonal relationships with siblings and peers
● Plan entertaining games, arts and crafts projects, and activities to stimulate a child’s learning, imagination, and development
● Other responsibilities according to the needs of the Member
Who You Are:
● Substantial current and prior Nanny experience working in large properties or estates, with one or multiple children ranging from infant, preschool to school aged children
● Experience working with other household staff, such as Housekeepers, and Chefs to ensure quality household service
● Need to be local to NYC and willing to visit client homes throughout Manhattan and be flexible on days and times
● Must have impeccable references
● Prior background in any of the following capacities showing vast experience working with children: day care/ nursery employee, babysitter, camp counselor, etc
● College education with a degree in childhood education or attained child-development certification or relevant experience
● Must be able to work legally in the US
● Positive, calm, reliable at all times
What’s in it for you:
● Be part of our people-first organization, you are an essential part of who we are
● Unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape an early stage company
● Redefine the US household staffing industry making it better for all involved
● Work with talented and encouraging co-workers and management to empower you and provide the proper training and support to ensure your success
● Join an ambitious team and workplace with learning and development opportunities
● Competitive salary, generous benefits package and team bonding events and initiatives